Provides training to every member of the company for the correct application of the Quality Code.
Authorized training of food manipulators by the CAM.
Definition of the method of application of the Analysis of Dangers and Specific Critical Control Points for the Centre.
Verification with direct visits to the Centres of the degree of application and fulfilment of the directives established referring to:
- Hygienic and sanitary conditions of the Centre.
- Hygiene of the personnel uniform.
- Labelling, protection and expiring date of goods in stock.
- Practice of elaboration and handling of goods.
- Conservation of final products awaiting for consumption
Carries out the corresponding nutritional study for each programmed menu, to secure balanced menus.
Coordinates and inspects together with the hired External Quality Audit Company.
Carries out free conferences on nutrition and food handling practices, for students and parents of the Centre.